1) Aloe Vera Extract: a great conditioning agent that restores the hair’s shine and luster, leaving the hair silky and smooth.
2) ALOE BARBADENSIS, called Aloe Vera, is well known for its properties:
• anti-inflammatory, soothes redness, giving immediate relief; antiseptic, increases the skin’s defenses;
• healing-skin restoring, accelerates tissue repair
promoting the production of collagen and
nutrient, thanks to the high content of minerals
(calcium, chromium, iron, manganese, magnesium, potassium, copper, zinc) and vitamins (carotenes, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9).
Aloe Vera contains a good amount of protein, which is necessary for maintaining the good health of the hair.
By going through the hair shaft, aloe gel cures each strand restoring the natural beauty of the hair.
2. White Nettle Extract: to protect hair from pollution
and sun damages. The health benefits of this
ingredient are due to the abundance of nutrients found such as vitamins A, D, and K as well as iron and silica. Stinging Nettle also contains tannins, which have important antioxidant properties.
3. UV Sunscreen Filter: to prevent and fight the formation of free radicals and avoid hair dyes fading.